Our Donation Dogs, Can Be Found At Many Locations in Roseburg
1. Totem Market
2. Value Clean Laundromat
3. Mini Pet Mart #1
4. Mini Pet Mart #2
5. Companion Animal
6. Garden Valley Liquor Store
Want to donate. Here's how.
1) Pick up a few blue bags with our UVHS account number already attached. Fill them with any aluminum, plastic, and glass containers that you paid a deposit fee on when purchased.
2) Take your blue bags to the new Bottle Drop Center at the old Coastal Ranch location and place them in a secure "drop door" at the left end of the building (easy to locate). You simply scan the bar code from our bag; open the drop door; and place the whole bag in the door. The Bottle Drop Center does the rest. This "drop door" is available from 6am to 10pm, everyday.
3) If you already have you own account with the Bottle Drop Center, you can transfer funds from your account into ours. Simply go online to Bottle Drop Centers.com to transfer funds.
4) Blue bags are free and you can pick them up at, any one of these Business.
Days gone By on Rose St.
Costal Farm and Ranch
Companion Animal Clinic
Roseburg Merchant Mall Jackson St.
Big River Cycle
Parkway Animal Hospital
We told you it was easy! Please help us in assisting Douglas County animals in need.
THANK YOU for your continuing support,YOUR EFFORTS ARE SO APPRECIATED!
Fred Meyer Reward Card Program
You can help the Umpqua Valley Humane Society earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card. If you have a rewards card just sign up at this link and use our NPO#: CB358
Click on this link and sign up now.
You will not lose any of your points or credits. If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Donate while shopping on Amazon
Donate with PayPal
Donate by Check
Print Form Below